Quality Department’s mission:
Quality assurance and evaluation of university performance and continuous improvement in the education system’s quality at the university through the use of latest models and practices to ensure quality and evaluate performance and follow-up implementation to achieve the university’s objectives and improve the efficiency and competitiveness levels within the university and its educational outputs, preparing it to get an academic accreditation.
Quality Department vision: that the UT becomes one of the accredited universities in Lebanon and abroad.
Quality Department objectives:
- Contributing to achieve the University's goals related to raising its faculties’ academic level through the application of the quality concept.
- Working on building an integrated system for continuous and annual self-evaluation of all the university’s work and operations, as well as following-up implementation and evaluation plans for faculties.
- Implementing the appropriate training programs according to the actual application needs for the approved quality programs within the staff working at the university.
- Providing support and advice to the various departments and faculties of the university in all matters related to quality and academic accreditation.
- Developing policies and procedures to implement the quality program at the university’s affiliated faculties and centers.
- Following-up the commitment of university faculties, centers and departments to quality standards and reporting.
- Evaluating the performance of university students and establishing clear criteria for evaluating and improving the performance of faculty members.
- Spreading a culture of quality among university staff and faculty members.
- Representing the university in quality-related workshops and conferences.
- Supporting the university to enter international classifications.